NEWS THIS WEEK
- Picnic & Walkathon – July 16 – 10 to 4 – Lake Fairfax Park – Register Today!
- Jain Youth Exchange Program (JYEP) – July 5 to July 11
- Break your comfort zone and change your belief system – A talk by Sajan Shah – Sunday, July 9th, 10:15-11:30 followed by light snack and tea
- Panch Kalyanak Pooja (in place of regular Snatra Pooja) at Jain Center – Sunday, July 9th, 12:30 PM followed by dinner
- Panch Tirth Yatra – July 28 to 30 – PA, OH, IL, MI – Register by July 10th
- Take the JAINA Convention feedback survey
Read the full newsletter (and prior newsletters) by clicking on the Archive button below.
Jain Society of Metropolitan Washington (JSMW) is primarily a religious, social, non-profit organization with approved 503(c) status. We welcome all individuals who are interested in Jain philosophy, live, learn, and practice Jainism. Our Center was one of the first of its kind in North America when it was established in March, 1980. Ever since then, the center has played a pivotal and pioneering role in advancing Jain thought and philosophy in North America and strengthening the roots of the Jain community in the region.
We celebrate auspicious Jain events and Jain festivals. Also, we conduct Pathshala for school-age children & for adults. We have lecture series by prominent scholars on a regular basis. We invite you to visit our center located in Silver Spring, MD.
READ MORE ABOUT JSMW