- This event has passed.
Jains Got Talent 2!
12/09/2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
“Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.”
Food vendors will be at the event. The event is open to the public; however, the performers are required to be JSMW members only (not a member?) Tickets are $5 per person (3 years and above). All individuals attending the event (including the performers) must purchase the tickets. We have kept the ticket price very low – please consider sponsoring the event (select the option while purchasing the tickets)
TICKET PRICES WILL INCREASE TO $7.00 on DEC 5th.
Performance registration is now closed.
Competitions categories are:
- Solo – Act (comedy, gymnastics, martial art, magic, puppetry, etc.)
- Music – Song, Instrument
- Dance – International themes (solo or group)
- Drama – Group
- Other – Specify in the registration form
- 11/19 – Registration Forms Due – Registration closed
- 11/25 – Video Qualification Round
Contestants to submit a YouTube video clip. Qualified contestants will be notified by 11/30/2017 of the result of the qualification.
- 12/02 – Qualification Round Decision
Rules and Guidelines:
- Participants must be JSMW members. (Both JSMW members as well as non-members are encouraged and welcomed to attend the show.)
- Items should be roughly 3-5 mins in length.
- Competition is open to all ages and all areas of talents.
- There will be multiple categories designated by age group and/or talent category for young kids, youth, adults, and seniors.
- There is no language barrier; acts can be in English, Gujarati, and/or Hindi.
- There will be limited time for stage prop set-up and clean-up before/after acts. Therefore, items such as confetti will not be permitted.
- Please be mindful that your item is appropriate for a family audience.
- Judges with performing arts backgrounds will be judging the final competition.
- JGT Committee reserves the right to disqualify any item it deems inappropriate.
- JGT Committee reserves the right to update rules and guidelines as necessary given venue, cost, or other constraints.
For vendor or food stall booth booking email email@example.com
for general inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org